The DS subwoofers offer high efficiency and exceptional power handling. Equipped with a polypropylene membrane and butyl rubber surround, they provide high excursion with minimal distortion. An efficient cooling system ensures optimal heat dissipation, increasing their reliability.
The Dieci subwoofers are designed for use in compact sealed or reflex enclosures; thanks to an exclusive, carefully thought-out design, they can be used in any installation.
|Size mm (in.)||380 (15)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||1200|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||300|
|Frequency response Hz||25 ÷ 250|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||92|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||38 (1.5)|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.)||134 x 70 x 25 (5.3 x 2.75 x 1)|
|Cone/Dome||Polypropylene with Mica injection|
|X-mech mm (in.)||16 (0.63)|
1. Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powder.
2. High excursion butyl rubber surround.
3. Deep ribbing on the surface of the cone increase rigidity.
4. Very high efficiency, with superior power handling.
5. Designed to be used in small sealed or reflex (vented) enclosures.
6. Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminum former, for very good thermal
and mechanical capacity.
7. Venting system provides better thermal dissipation and consistent